Your source for medically vetted food allergy and asthma information
Here lays the bridge between practical life and medical science. Our goal is to demystify the management of life-threatening allergies and asthma and to offer medically vetted information and resources. Hundreds of websites and blogs can be found on the internet. Our team of board certified allergists flush out myth and guide parents to reliable sources so that they can make smart choices for their families.
How are we different from other websites?
Asthma Allergies Children is devoted to ideas that are within the guidelines set by accredited medical authorities for treatment of asthma and allergies. We will not provide a platform for theories or approaches that do not meet the standards our physicians use in their clinical practice. This is our promise to you.
Let’s get started (Henry: we’ll link to the new tabs
- Keep current on recent news, events and area of interest shared in our blog posts.
- Visit our Food Allergy to read about xxx posts
- Learn more about asthma on….
- We are the premiere experts on Traditional Chinese Medicine and the ground-breaking work of Dr. Xiu-Min Li, vist XX link to follow this incredible journey.
- Stay on track with our Weekly Tip
- Read about new treatments, medications and solutions on our xxx page.
Join the Conversation.
We invite you to join our lively and informative conversation on Facebook and Twitter as we explore new treatments and decipher research and how it applies to daily life or management of allergies and asthma. We discuss, asthma, allergies, eczema, xxx, xxx, xxx and Traditional Chinese Medical (TCM). Henry Ehrlich, this website’s curator, works closely with TCM allergy and asthma pioneer and often insight and support to those participating this in treatment.